I'm not normal. I'm extraordinary.: Man on the Fairway was on today, and it brought up something I forgot...
Man on the Fairway was on today, and it brought up something I forgot about.
I want to see more Jeffersonian shenanigans! I’m not talking about just the lab, but something involving other departments and stuff. Like when they had the running gag about the rivalry between the lab and the other…
I liked that too, the inter-department rivalries! I’d like to believe they all have a softball league, and forensics kicks every other team’s ass, and that (and them stealing everybody’s equipment). How could they not? They’re awesome. (Either that, or our squints are like the Cool Kids who refuse to play, because they’re celebrities with more important things to do.)
I remember thinking the blond dude in that episode was really dreamy. I’m still sort of surprised that I haven’t seen that actor in anything else. He sort of reminded me of the guy from “The Mentalist” (Simon Baker?).
5 Notes/ Hide
- rhino894 reblogged this from imnotnormalimextraordinary
- imnotnormalimextraordinary reblogged this from backshootingford and added:
- backshootingford reblogged this from imnotnormalimextraordinary and added:
- backshootingford likes this
- cortexifansquint likes this
- imnotnormalimextraordinary posted this