I’m going into the city tomorrow and I don’t know what to wear.
I want to look slightly nice because, as hokey as it may sound, I do feel like you shouldn’t wear tatters to the theater, even if it’s a matinee. So no holey jeans or nothin’. But I also don’t want to dress up because I hate dressing up and want to feel comfortable.
Of course it doesn’t matter ultimately because no one’s going to notice me anyway, but still. If I can at least fool myself into believing that I look okay, then that will be a victory of a sort.
Blargh…stupid wanting to impress myself is…stupid…
5 Notes/ Hide
- imnotnormalimextraordinarytoo said: I’ve so been there, m’dear. Sadly I have no words of wisdom to offer because I’m usually in the same boat.
- like-being-here said: You’ll look awesome in anything! :D
- like-being-here likes this
- gacman said: I’m sure you would look great either way. Sorry if I sound cheesy…
- backshootingford posted this